What should I upload in my online application?
Make sure to upload the following documents in your online application before submitting it within the deadlines:
- ID card (for Italian and EU applicants) or passport (for non EU applicants)
- a valid residence permit for Italy (only for non EU applicants residing in Italy)
- all required documents listed here, depending on the foreign education system of reference for your high school diploma/post-secondary qualification/undergraduate degree.
For postgraduate degree programmes only:
- motivation letter in English/Italian
- additional documents required by some specific postgraduate degree programmes (please refer to “Entry qualification”, “Language requirements” and “Other requirements” of the degree program description), such as: form on minimum credit requirements and English language certification(s);
- Further optional documentation: degree programme syllabus (course description) issued by the foreign Institution/University, provided with a translation into Italian. The translation into Italian is not required if the original document is issued in English, French or Spanish.
All documents uploaded in your online application are accepted in Italian, English, French or Spanish. If your documents are issued in a different language, you also have to attach a certified translation into Italian.
Once you have submitted the application, please be aware that you may be requested to upload further documents.
Please be aware that the required documents for the online application on Apply@UniTo and the required documents for enrolment upon your arrival at the University of Torino are different.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ENROLMENT
If the online application that you sent via Apply@UniTO receives a positive feedback, you may enrol at the University of Torino for the academic year 2020/2021, after taking the admission test, if required by the degree programme you wish to enrol in.
You may verify if the degree programmme you wish to enrol in requires an admission test on Unito website and on the degree programme description on Apply@UniTO.
In order to enrol at UniTo, you have to hand in the required documents listed here:
• EU students and students with European equivalent status
• Non-EU students residing abroad