Let’s check 2019-2020 rules
Information about tuition fees will be published at the following webpage approximatively in July 2019.
Meanwhile, you should know that the University of Turin allows students to pay a contribution calculated according to their economic situation; but in order to benefit from this opportunity once arrived in Turin you will have to request a document called ‘ISEE / ISEE PARIFICATO’.
You must request a ISEE parificato:
- If you are residing abroad
- If you are residing in Italy, but you are not independent and your family resides abroad
You must request a ISEE:
- If your incomes and estates are in Italy
So, let’s prepare and bring with you all documents necessary to ask for the ‘ISEE / ISEE PARIFICATO’:
- Family Status Declaration
- Real estate certification
- Documents stating your incomes
All the above-mentioned documents must be brought in original, with translation in Italian language and legalization. Some countries issue this information in one single documents, some others in different papers.