Skip to content High contrast mode

Keep them ready for the upload…

  • Passport
  • Italian Resident permit (for non-EU citizens already residing in Italy)
  • High school diploma/Academic title (if already obtained)
  • Academic transcript
  • Diploma Supplement
  • Detailed outline of University courses (describing their contents/aims/bibliography)
  • Curriculum Vitae (only for Master’s degree applicants)
  • Language proficiency certificates (if requested for the programme you select)

In the application form, you will be asked to upload the necessary documents according to the programme you have selected.

These documents shall be official (provided with the stamp of the institution and the signature of the person in charge), and written or translated in one of the following languages: Italian, English, French, Spanish. If documents are issued in a different language from those listed above, you will have to upload both the original documents and their certified translations.

Some more documents will be requested upon your arrival at Unito in order to complete your enrolment. For more information, click here and select the section ‘Registration for EU and EU-equivalent students’ OR ‘Registration for extra-EU students residing abroad’ to check the list of the documents which will be requested at your arrival.