|Type||First cycle degree (Undergraduate), full-time|
|Nominal duration||3 years. The enrolment conditions, full-time or part-time is chosen year by year and accordingly changes tuition fee|
|Tuition fee||€2,800.00 per year
To obtain a reduction in the above amount you must have requested ISEE certification for financial aid.
High school / secondary education
In order to enrol in a first cycle degree (i.e. bachelor’s degree) and one-long-cycle master’s degree programmes, you shall hold a high school diploma meeting the following requirements:
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: Italian / English / French / Spanish.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
These documents shall be written or translated in one of the following languages: Italian, English, French, Spanish. If the document is issued in a different language from those listed above, you will have to upload both the original document and its certified translation.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Students enrolling for the first time on an Italian-taught first cycle degree or one long cycle degree who gained their high school diploma abroad or in a foreign-system school in Italy, will be required to take an Italian language test.
The Bachelor’s degree programme in Humanities provides students with a basic knowledge in literary, philological and linguistic disciplines, along with the acquisition of skills in different fields (archelogy, arts, philosophy, geography and history) in order to provide students with appropriate cultural knowledge and competences to define the professional profile of the graduated.
The Bachelor’s degree in Literature offers three curricula:
• Ancient and Medieval curriculum (divided in three specialisations: Ancient, Medieval and Middle-East)
• Language curriculum
• Modern and contemporary curriculum
The skills acquired from the graduate will include a long time span, from the Ancient Age to the Modern Age, with a focus on European culture (Greco-Roman, Medieval, and Modern) and on some elements of Middle East and Asian cultures.
Il Corso di Laurea in Lettere offre agli studenti una preparazione di base nelle discipline letterarie, filologiche e linguistiche accanto a discipline di altri ambiti (archeologico, artistico, filosofico, geografico, storico), per fornire la preparazione in settori importanti a definire il profilo culturale del laureato.
Il Corso di laurea in Lettere si articola in tre curricula:
• Antico e medievale (distinto in tre indirizzi: Antico, Medievale e Vicino-Orientale)
• Moderno e contemporaneo
Le competenze acquisite dovranno essere situate in un ampio arco cronologico, dall’antichità all’età contemporanea, con riferimento alle componenti fondamentali della cultura europea (greco-romana, medievale, moderna) e con aperture verso quelle del Vicino Oriente e dell’Asia.
• Wherever strong communication and written skills are needed (Press Officer, Editorial assistant, proofreader, archive and library assistant, cultural mediator in Public administrations)
• Cultural event organiser (conferences, cultural exhibitions)
• Acquiring knowledge in order to continue the academic path.
• Addetto alla comunicazione orale e scritta (addetto ufficio stampa, segretario di redazione, revisore di testi, assistente di archivio e di biblioteca, addetto alla mediazione culturale nell’amministrazione pubblica).
• Organizzatore di eventi culturali (Organizzatore di convegni, organizzatore di manifestazioni culturali).
• Preparazione per la prosecuzione degli studi.