Linguistic and Cultural Mediation
|Type||First cycle degree (Undergraduate), full-time|
|Nominal duration||3 years. The enrolment conditions, full-time or part-time is chosen year by year and accordingly changes tuition fee|
|Tuition fee||€2,800 per year
To obtain a reduction in the above amount you must have requested ISEE certification for financial aid.
High school / secondary education
In order to enrol in a first cycle degree (i.e. bachelor’s degree) and one-long-cycle master’s degree programmes, you shall hold a high school diploma meeting the following requirements:
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: Italian / English / French / Spanish.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
These documents shall be written or translated in one of the following languages: Italian, English, French, Spanish. If the document is issued in a different language from those listed above, you will have to upload both the original document and its certified translation.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Students enrolling for the first time on an Italian-taught first cycle degree or one long cycle degree who gained their high school diploma abroad or in a foreign-system school in Italy, will be required to take an Italian language test.
The degree programme in Linguistic and Cultural mediation aims at training graduates in order to acquire:
• Cultural and linguistic skills in two foreign languages – in addition to Italian;
• Intercultural skills as regards chosen languages-cultures;
• Metalinguistic skills and basic knowledge of the main linguistic analysis methods;
• Knowledge of economy as regards business and Institutions.
The degree programme aims at learning two foreign languages and cultures among: French, English, Polish, Portugese, Romanian, Russian, Serbo-Croatian, Spanish, German.
Il Corso di Laurea in Scienze della mediazione linguistica intende formare laureati con:
• competenza culturale e linguistica in due lingue di studio oltre l’italiano;
• competenze in ambito interculturale relative alle lingue-culture oggetto di studio;
• competenza metalinguistica e conoscenze di base dei principali metodi di analisi linguistica;
• conoscenze in campo economico relative all’ambito dell’impresa e delle istituzioni.
Il Corso di Laurea è focalizzato sull’apprendimento di due lingue e culture a scelta fra Francese, Inglese, Polacco, Portoghese, Romeno, Russo, Serbo e Croato, Spagnolo, Tedesco.
• Linguistic Assistant for companies
• Linguistic Mediator
• Expert in public relations
• Assistente linguistico alle imprese
• Revisore di testi
• Redattore di testi
• Mediatore linguistico
• Specialista nelle pubbliche relazioni