|Type||Second cycle degree (Postgraduate), full-time|
|Nominal duration||2 years. The enrolment conditions, full-time or part-time is chosen year by year and accordingly changes tuition fee|
|Tuition fee||€2,800.00 per year
To obtain a reduction in the above amount you must have requested ISEE certification for financial aid.
First cycle diploma ( BA, Ungergraduate diploma)
To enrol in a second-cycle degree programme (i.e. master’s degree) with no admission quotas, you must hold a first-cycle degree (i.e. bachelor’s degree) of at least a 3 year-duration. You will also need to meet specific admission requirements and demonstrate adequate personal knowledge. It is required that you have taken courses in philosophy during the B.A. and obtained:
- at least 18 of the above-mentioned ECTS credits must be obtained in one of the following disciplinary sectors: History of philosophy, History of ancient philosophy, History of medieval philosophy;
- no more than 18 ECTS credits of the 1st above-mentioned paragraph and no more than 6 ECTS of the 2nd above-mentioned paragraph must be opbtained in: Ecology, Informatics, Philosophies, Religions and History of India and Central Asia, Glottology and Linguistics, Mathematical Logic, General and Social Pedagogy, General Psychology, History of Science and Techniques, History of Religions, History of Christianity and Churches , Archiving, bibliography and librarianship.
- A maximum of 10% of tolerance is admitted, namely 6 ECTS credits.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: Italian / English / French / Spanish.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
These documents shall be written or translated in one of the following languages: Italian, English, French, Spanish. If the document is issued in a different language from those listed above, you will have to upload both the original document and its certified translation.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Your knowledge of Italian language will be verified during the admission interview.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
The Master degree programme in Philosophy provides students with both advanced theoretical knowledge and historical-philosophical competences, developing skills which allow graduates to become competent teachers of philosophy, to enter the current philosophical research and to use the acquired abilities in different fields, such as cultural institutions for the cultural communication, philosophical counseling (including bioethic and ethic of the ethics affairs), business relations. In order to reach these goals, the degree programme is structured into two curricula:
(a) History of philosophy
(b) Theorical philosophy
Il corso di laurea magistrale in Filosofia si propone di fornire una preparazione avanzata sia teorica sia storico-filosofica, formando capacità che consentano di insegnare filosofia con competenza e autorevolezza, di inserirsi nella ricerca filosofica attuale, e anche di applicare le abilità acquisite nei molti settori in cui esse possono essere messe a frutto, dalle istituzioni culturali alla comunicazione culturale, dalla consulenza filosofica (inclusa la consulenza bioetica e di etica degli affari) alle relazioni aziendali.
In vista di tali obiettivi, il corso è articolato in due curricula:
(a) storia della filosofia
(b) filosofia teorica.
• Human Resources officer
• Public relations Officer
• Addetto e Addetta alla gestione delle risorse umane
• Addetto e Addetta alle pubbliche relazioni
• Filosofo e Filosofa