Geography and Territorial Sciences
|Type||Second cycle degree (Postgraduate), full-time|
|Nominal duration||2 years. The enrolment conditions, full-time or part-time is chosen year by year and accordingly changes tuition fee|
|Tuition fee||€2,800.00 per year
To obtain a reduction in the above amount you must have requested ISEE certification for financial aid.
First cycle diploma ( BA, Ungergraduate diploma)
To enrol in a second-cycle degree programme (i.e. master’s degree) with no admission quotas, you must hold a first-cycle degree (i.e. bachelor’s degree) of at least a 3 year-duration. You will also need to meet specific admission requirements and demonstrate adequate personal knowledge.
-Physical geography and geomorphology;
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: Italian / English / French / Spanish.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
These documents shall be written or translated in one of the following languages: Italian, English, French, Spanish. If the document is issued in a different language from those listed above, you will have to upload both the original document and its certified translation.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Your knowledge (level B1) of Italian language will be verified during the admission interview.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
The Master’s degree in Geography and Territorial Sciences aims at training professionals who are able to combine cultural, technical and planning skills with land and environment analysis, organization and management.
Students may choose to specialize in specific topics mainly focusing on policy response to global climate change and belonging to the three following learning areas:
-physical geography and geomorphology;
-enhancement of cultural and environmental heritage.
La laurea magistrale in Geografia e scienze territoriali è orientata alla formazione di figure professionali in grado di integrare conoscenze culturali, tecniche e progettuali nell’analisi, organizzazione e gestione del territorio e dell’ambiente.
Gli studenti possono orientare i propri studi verso temi specifici, riferibili in generale alle politiche di risposta agli scenari del cambiamento globale e riconducibili a tre distinti ambiti disciplinari: – la geografia fisica e la geomorfologia;
- lo sviluppo territoriale;
- la valorizzazione beni culturali e paesaggistici.
The Master’s degree aims at training highly skilled professionals who may find career opportunities in the following working contexts:
- Universities and centres performing research, monitoring, remote sensing and cartography activities;
- Parks, museums, exhibition centres;
- Territorial development agencies and studies;
- Government institutions and public administrations;
- International development cooperation organizations;
- Publishing houses and other organizations providing geographical documentation.
Il corso di laurea forma figure professionali con competenze utili all’inserimento nei seguenti contesti lavorativi:
- Università, centri di studio, di ricerca e di monitoraggio, telerilevamento, cartografia;
- Parchi, musei, centri espositivi;
- Agenzie e studi di sviluppo territoriale;
- Istituzioni governative e pubblica amministrazione;
- Organizzazioni internazionali di cooperazione allo sviluppo;
- Società editoriali e di documentazione geografica.