Economics of the Environment, Culture and Territory
|Type||Second cycle degree (Postgraduate), full-time|
|Nominal duration||2 years. The enrolment conditions, full-time or part-time is chosen year by year and accordingly changes tuition fee|
|Tuition fee||€2,800.00 per year
To obtain a reduction in the above amount you must have requested ISEE certification for financial aid.
First cycle diploma ( BA, Ungergraduate diploma)
To enrol in a second-cycle degree programme (i.e. master’s degree) with no admission quotas, you must hold a first-cycle degree (i.e. bachelor’s degree) of at least a 3 year-duration. You will also need to meet specific admission requirements and demonstrate adequate personal knowledge.
Personal preparation of the candidates will be verified by a written test in economics, mathematics, statistics and English.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: Italian / English / French / Spanish.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
These documents shall be written or translated in one of the following languages: Italian, English, French, Spanish. If the document is issued in a different language from those listed above, you will have to upload both the original document and its certified translation.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Your knowledge (level B1) of Italian language will be verified during the admission interview.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
The Economics of the Environment, Culture and Territory aims at training graduates with a scientific vision in order to understand the complexity of relations between economic activities, environmental and territorial contexts.
The programme features a strong interdisciplinary approach, comprehensive of economics, statistics, demography and social, juridical and territorial disciplines.
Students can chose between two different curricula:
• Environment Economics and Policies
• Culture Economics and Policies
Il corso di laurea magistrale in “Economia dell’ambiente, della cultura e del territorio” ha l’obiettivo di formare laureati dotati di una visione scientifica adeguata alla complessità delle relazioni tra attività economiche, ambiente e contesti territoriali. Il Corso si caratterizza per un forte approccio interdisciplinare: comprende discipline economiche, statistiche, demografiche, sociali, giuridiche e territoriali.
Gli studenti possono scegliere tra 2 curriculum:
• ll percorso di Economia e politiche dell’ambiente
• Il percorso di Economia e Politiche della Cultura
Career opportunities are generally oriented towards public, private and non-profit organizations with competences and projects within culture and the territorial promotion areas. In detail, graduates professional profiles will be:
• Counsellor/Expert in international organizations;
• Expert in evaluation and implementation of policies and cultural promotion in public and private institutions;
• City manager
• Cultural and touristic entrepreneur
• Manager in high territorialisation sectors (such as hi-tech industries, enogastronomic systems, etc.)
• Researcher in the economic, social and geographic fields
Gli sbocchi professionali sono orientati in generale verso istituzioni pubbliche, private e non profit con competenze e progetti nel campo della cultura e della promozione territoriale. Più in particolare, i principali profili di riferimento per il laureato sono:
• consulente/esperto in organizzazioni internazionali;
• esperto nell’allestimento e valutazione di politiche e progetti di valorizzazione culturale in istituzioni pubbliche e private;
• city manager;
• imprenditore culturale e turistico;
• manager in settori ad elevata territorializzazione (per esempio industrie hi-tech, sistemi enogastronomici ecc.);
• ricercatore in ambito economico, sociologico e geografico.