|Type||Second cycle degree (Postgraduate), full-time|
|Nominal duration||2 years. The enrolment conditions, full-time or part-time is chosen year by year and accordingly changes tuition fee|
|Tuition fee||€2,800.00 per year
To obtain a reduction in the above amount you must have requested ISEE certification for financial aid.
First cycle diploma ( BA, Ungergraduate diploma)
To enrol in a second-cycle degree programme (i.e. master’s degree) with no admission quotas, you must hold a first-cycle degree (i.e. bachelor’s degree) of at least a 3 year-duration. You will also need to meet specific admission requirements and demonstrate adequate personal knowledge.
b. 4 ECTS credits in political communication or disciplinary areas related to political science: Political Sciences, American history, History of International Relations, general sociology, sociology of cultural and communicative processes, sociology of work and economic processes, environmental sociology, sociology of political phenomena.
If the minimum curricular requirements are not satisfied, the candidate will have to accomplish some realignment activity. Following this activity, the enrolment will take place after an interview aimed at assessing the candidate’s adequate personal preparation and Italian language knowledge. The interview may take place also in English.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: Italian / English / French / Spanish.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
These documents shall be written or translated in one of the following languages: Italian, English, French, Spanish. If the document is issued in a different language from those listed above, you will have to upload both the original document and its certified translation.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Your knowledge of Italian language will be verified during the admission interview.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
The second cycle degree in Public and Political Communication aims at training professionals and analysts specialized in the following subjects, using a strong multi-disciplinary approach:
- Communication theory
- Planning and methodology of communication
- Political and opinion science
- Local promotion and development
- Journalism and information
- Telematics and ICT
Il corso di laurea magistrale in Comunicazione pubblica e politica ha l’obiettivo di formare professionisti e analisti specializzati nelle seguenti aree di apprendimento, costituite sulla base di una forte interdisciplinarietà:
- Teoria della comunicazione;
- Metodologia e pianificazione della comunicazione;
- Scienza politica e dell’opinione;
- Promozione e sviluppo del territorio;
- Informazione e giornalismo,
- Reti telematiche e ICT.
• Communication managers for public and private companies at local, national and international level
• Directors in public and institutional communication field
• Public Relations Officers
• Professionals in political consultancy and electoral marketing
• Communication and ICT experts
• Analysts and researchers in the communication field
• Addetti al management della comunicazione in enti pubblici e aziende private a livello locale, nazionale e internazionale;
• Dirigenti nel settore della comunicazione pubblica e istituzionale;
• Operatori degli Uffici di Relazione con il Pubblico;
• Professionisti nella consulenza politica e nel marketing elettorale;
• Esperti di comunicazione ITC;
• Ricercatori e analisti nel campo della comunicazione.