Opportunities for international students
The Unviersity of Turin offers a range of services and scholarship programs for international students to help cover tuition fees or living costs. The exact scholarships vary according to the specific program.
Read below to find out more about available opportunities and how to apply.
- EDISU Piemonte is the Regional Agency for the Right to University Education of Piemonte. Each year it publishes a call to grant scholarships to students who are enrolled in a Piedmontese University and meet the economic and merit requirements specified in the Notice of competition.
NEWS: EDISU has published 2019-2020 guidelines for Non-European students living abroad, enrolling in a first year of an undergraduate, postgraduate or 5/6 year postgraduate degree program and coming to Italy with study visa for the enrolment in the academic year 2019-2020. Read the guidelines by clicking here
- Call for 15 two-year scholarships a.y. 2019-2020: the selection procedure referred to this type of scholarship has already closed on 14th April 2019. You can consult the ranking list at the following link. These scholarships are funded by the University of Turin and they are reserved to international applicants willing to enrol in the first year of a postgraduate degree program.
- Scholarships for students refugees or with international protection: the Italian Ministry of Interior and the Conference of the Rectors of Italian Universities (CRUI), in cooperation with ANDISU (National Association of Organizations for Studying Rights), offer 100 scholarships to students refugees or with international protection. The scholarships are reserved to students having the status of refugees or subsidiary protection belonging to the following categories:
- winners of the previous calls in the a.y. 2016-17, a.y. 2017-2018 and a.y. 2018-2019 who are entitled to obtain the scholarship in a.y. 2019-2020 if they obtain the minimum number of CFUs indicated in art.4 of the call;
- students with international protection by 15 July 2019 obtained in Italy, enrolled for the first time in the Italian University system, in a bachelor (corso di laurea triennale), master degree (corso di laurea magistrale), or a PhD program (corso di dottorato) – a.y. 2019-2020. NEWS: Apply starting from June 10 until July 15, 2019.
Further information available on CRUI website:
Call for applications
- To learn more about scholarship opportunities, check on the Unito website
7 Jun 2019