Let’s check 2019-2020 rules
Information about tuition fees will be published at the following webpage approximatively in July 2019.
Meanwhile, you should know that the University of Turin allows students to pay a contribution calculated according to their economic situation; but in order to benefit from this opportunity once arrived in Turin you will have to request a document called ‘ISEE / ISEE PARIFICATO’.
You must request a ISEE parificato:
- If you are residing abroad
- If you are residing in Italy, but you are not independent and your family resides abroad
You must request a ISEE:
- If your incomes and estates are in Italy
So, let’s prepare and bring with you all documents necessary to ask for the ‘ISEE / ISEE PARIFICATO’:
- Family Status Declaration
- Real estate certification
- Documents stating your incomes
All the above-mentioned documents must be brought in original, with translation in Italian language and legalization. Some countries issue this information in one single documents, some others in different papers.
14 Jan 2019