Incomplete applications are not considered! Submit it only when you are sure!
5 rules on how to stay focused while completing your application.
1. Be meticulous: complete all requested fields and upload all necessary documents.
2. Submit your application only when you are sure: once submitted, it will be authomatically frozen by the system in a couple of days.
3. Be realistic and informed: check and read the academic requirements carefully to figure out the probability of being accepted to the university.
4. Don’t mix universities up: it is not serious! If you are applying for more universities simultaneously, make sure you follow the exact steps and place the name of our university.
5. Take your time: if you need more time to complete your application, you can always save it as a draft and complete it another day (but ALWAYS WITHIN DEADLINES).
14 Jan 2019