What should I upload in my online application?
Make sure to upload the following documents in your online application before submitting it within the deadlines:
- ID card (for Italian and EU applicants) or passport (for non EU applicants);
- a valid residence permit for Italy (only for non EU applicants residing in Italy);
- all required documents listed here, depending on the foreign education system of reference for your high school diploma/post-secondary qualification/undergraduate degree.
For postgraduate degree programmes only:
- motivation letter in English/Italian;
- additional documents required by some specific postgraduate degree programmes (please refer to “Entry qualification”, “Language requirements” and “Other requirements” of the degree program description), such as: form on minimum credit requirements and English language certification(s);
- further optional documentation: degree programme syllabus (course description) issued by the foreign Institution/University, provided with a translation into Italian, English, French or Spanish.
All documents uploaded in your online application are accepted in Italian, English, French or Spanish. If your documents are issued in a different language, an official translation in one of the above-mentioned languages is also required.
Once you have submitted the application, please be aware that you may be requested to upload further documents. Please be aware that the required documents for the online application on Apply@UniTo and the required documents for enrolment upon your arrival at the University of Torino are different.
18 Jan 2022