What should I upload in my online application?
Make sure to upload the following documents in your online application before submitting it within the deadlines:
- ID card or passport (for non EU applicants);
- a valid residence permit for Italy (only for non EU applicants residing in Italy);
- study documents (check here the documents required depending on your foreign education system);
- proof of authenticity of the foreign qualification (consular legalization, apostille, online verification, etc.).
In addition, for postgraduate degree programs only:
- motivation letter in English/Italian;
- additional documents required by some specific postgraduate degree programmes (please refer to “Entry qualification”, “Language requirements” and “Other requirements” in the degree program description), such as: minimum credit requirements and English language certifications;
- further optional documentation: degree programme syllabus (course description) issued by the foreign Institution/University, provided with a translation into Italian, English, French or Spanish.
All documents uploaded in your online application are accepted in Italian, English, French or Spanish. If your documents are issued in a different language, an official translation in one of the above-mentioned languages is also required.
Once you have submitted the application, please be aware that we might require you to upload further documents (declaration of value, statement of verification, statement of comparability issued by CIMEA, etc.).
Please be aware that during the enrolment step, the International Students Office might request further documentation in addition to what was presented by applicants during the application step.
9 Jan 2023